Hairless Hairless

I don't know what the fuck I watched but I liked it.

Sonic Gut Feeling Sonic Gut Feeling

different yet good

I thought the art was bad at first, but as the flash went on, I realized most of the comments were dead on. It was funny, longer than I anticipated, and the artwork matched with the feeling and flow of the story. Overall a good work.

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks. I tried hehehe. Never drew Sonic or Tails before or really a cartoon character in this style so it was a new way but fun none the less.

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Mario = awesome

Somethings could've been better, but the funniest part was "No way sista I'm staying off of those things for a YEAR" The voice cracks me up.

.: Mechanical Commando :. .: Mechanical Commando :.

Easy, fun, fast

This game totally rocks! I loved every second I played it! Very well done, and unlike other people, I think it was pretty easy to navigate without a map. =] Well done.

Mental Training Mental Training

Very good idea

Haha, I started to get frustrated on some of them becuase I could get it. But it was very good. :) It's a great boardom buster on a day home sick, I think. A sequal would be pretty sweet, too.

Good job! If theres going to be a sequal, I'm going to be looking for one!!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Best zombie game!

This shit is the best! I love zombie games, and this was just perfect! Nice job, man! Waiting for 2 is gonna be hell!

Basking in Space (Ambient) Basking in Space (Ambient)

The tune is very dreamy, very relaxed peace. The title summarizes the piece as a whole, basking in space. I could imagine a small child looking out of the window of a spaceship and staring at all the stars and planets that they pass by, or an astronaut just drifting.

Psychknight responds: