Hairless Hairless

I don't know what the fuck I watched but I liked it.

Sonic Gut Feeling Sonic Gut Feeling

different yet good

I thought the art was bad at first, but as the flash went on, I realized most of the comments were dead on. It was funny, longer than I anticipated, and the artwork matched with the feeling and flow of the story. Overall a good work.

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks. I tried hehehe. Never drew Sonic or Tails before or really a cartoon character in this style so it was a new way but fun none the less.

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Mario = awesome

Somethings could've been better, but the funniest part was "No way sista I'm staying off of those things for a YEAR" The voice cracks me up.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Very good

When you added the GENTLEMEN I laughed really hard. It was all good, really funny. Fantastic!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

still fantastic

I think I can this for every pokefan alike---

jizz-in-my-pants good.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Fantastic!

The art wasn't the absolute best, but the animation, sound effects, graphics (lazers!), and music really really made up for it. The way everything was exicuted and the camera angles was so superb and great! It was really fun and enjoyable to watch!!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

suuuuuper gaaaaaay

They are so raping purple Link down in the barrel...it's fabulous.

What does the soundtrack sound like without the drum beat in the background?

Jenjamik responds:

Drum beatless.

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

Sick nastyness

This was pretty sick nasty, but there needed to be moar of IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!!

Stick kick ass, man. SHOOP DA WHOOP!!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Stick kick ass? WRTF?

Cow in Submarine Cow in Submarine

Pretty okay

Eh, some parts with just the submarine was okay, but the animation with the cows where pretty nice. :) Nice for a first time tablet.

Imacow responds: